Improve the spine’s motion and your body's physical functions.
Chiropractic adjustments are a non-invasive procedure that refer to a chiropractor using their hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint. This manipulation to the vertebrae is to help with the abnormal movement patterns or those that fail to function normally. The goal of this procedure is to improve the spine’s motion and your body’s physical functions.
- Decreased Pain
- Improved Joint Mobility and Function
- Decreased Degeneration of Joint and Connective Tissues (i.e., Arthritis)
- Decreased Ongoing Inflammatory Process Associated with Pinched Nerves
- Improves Circulation (Replaces Stagnant Blood with New Blood)
- Accelerates Recovery Process
- Strengthens Immune System
- Improves/Relieves Prenatal Discomfort
- Improves Athletic Performance
- Improves Quality of Life
- Did we mention it DECREASES pain?
Top 3 Reasons to Get Checked Immediately After an Acciden
Insurance requires that you be checked by a qualified physician within 14 days after your accident.
The sooner you receive care, the faster you can be diagnosed and receive the proper medical treatment.
Our clinic has helped hundreds of auto accident victims receive care and information about what's next.
Orthopedic surgeon and
Dr. Hamtaee and Dr. Zemankiewicz provide outstanding care to all patients who visit Florida Spine & Injury Institute of Lakeland.
Why our patients trust our care
If you’ve been injured, don’t wait.
Get Checked Now!
Fill the form and we will get in touch with you immideately!
|Monday||09:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||02:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM – 1:00 PM|